Our experience working with farmers over the years has been that they’re excited to deploy new and innovative solutions once they’re sure that the solution will be reliable and will produce results. Some of our most rewarding work has been the outcome of standing shoulder to shoulder with a client in the ag industry to work out a solution to his or her unique challenges through automation technology and Talos’ expertise in deploying it.
Talos is proud to have performed dozens of automation projects for farming clients, each one improving efficiency, increasing reliability and easing the daily workload. Some examples are as follows:
- Pump controls and telemetry for large water distribution systems.
- Custom controls design for innovative water feed system for linear irrigation machines.
- Interfacing and telemetry for food plant wastewater irrigation reuse system.
- Mobile telemetry system for large distributed drip irrigation system.
- Remote monitoring and control, including fail-over and battery backup for irrigation pond and well systems.