When we ask clients about their biggest pain point, one that they often share is this: As automation systems get more complex and sophisticated, the talented people who support them are getting more difficult to retain, recruit and train. To help fill this need, Talos has been providing Service Agreements to our clients for nearly a decade. Here are some of the benefits that our Service Agreement clients have experienced:
- Additional “horsepower” to help internal staff address particularly complex challenges.
- Relief for client automation staff so that they have backup for late-night and weekend trouble calls, and so that they can take needed time off. This improves work-life balance for plant staff and promotes retention.
- Dedicated visits to address the typical backlog of incremental improvements that internal staff are unable to get to, and to help work through the typical “to-do” list during planned downtimes.
- Relief from the burden of having to recruit for replacement when automation staff retire or leave.
- Professional development for plant personnel. Our on-site engineers and technicians are often able to pass on tools and techniques that plant technical personnel can use to be more effective in their jobs.
EWU Science & Technology Career Fair 2022
We're so thrilled to be back to recruiting in person! For our second career fair of this recruiting season, we're...Read More
Update: 25 March 2020: We've received several inquiries in the last couple of days regarding our status in light of...Read More
Bridging Partnerships Small Business Symposium
Talos will be on hand for the Bridging Partnerships Small Business Symposium April 8th & 9th at the Three Rivers...Read More
Innovation Day at Talos
The other day Talos had our 3rd or 4th "Innovation Day." This is a day where we unleash the crew...Read More
NW Food & Bev World 2020
Talos is pleased to announce that we'll be exhibiting again at the Food Northwest's (formerly NWFPA) Northwest Food & Beverage...Read More
WSU Tri-Cities Career Fair 2019
Talos will be recruiting again for open positions at the Washington State University Tri-Cities Career Fair on October 3, 2019...Read More
EWU Science & Tech Career Fair 2019
It's that time again. We picked up a winner in Russell through last year's EWU Science & Technology Career Fair,...Read More