Food & Beverage
Food & Beverage Processing
Food and Beverage processors experience pressure from many directions in their quest to remain profitable. The processing window is frequently tied to the harvest schedule and is accordingly unpredictable and inflexible. Unplanned downtime is unacceptable. System failures typically involve a lot of wasted product, which can easily turn a run from profitable to unprofitable. Add this to concerns about food safety, personnel (and their safety), variable raw product characteristics and finished quality requirements. Food and Beverage manufacturers have a lot to keep them up at night.
Since the very beginning, Talos has been working with Food and Beverage processors to keep the systems that are so vital to their operations running with increasing reliability and efficiency. We’re proud of the hundreds of projects we’ve successfully completed in the effort to “put food on the table.”
- Automation system design for various French fry processing systems.
- Controls systems upgrades and integration work for hop processing plants.
- Integration and upgrade support for vegetable and fruit juice processors.
- Wine press, fermentation control and bottling equipment integration and support.
- Historical event logging and downtime root-cause reporting for packaging equipment.
- Integration upgrade and historical logging support for bakery automation systems.